Saddle Expert in the US and Canada
RemoteAnn Arbor, Michigan, United StatesSales
Voltaire Design is one of the world’s leading equestrian saddle manufacturer. With its heart and primary workshop in the marvelous town of Bidart, Basque Country, located in South West of France, Voltaire Design relies on the long French tradition of saddle making mixed with cutting edge technology.
All employees share the same enthusiasm and passion of well-made work and craftsmanship.
Due to growing demand, Voltaire Design is recruiting new sales representatives to become Sport Saddle Specialists in several territories across the US and Canada.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent our brand and develop sale network within the assigned territory
- Be present at all selected Horse Shows, actively searching for new sales opportunities and bringing care to your customers (riders, trainers, barns…) through fittings
- Manage your inventory of saddles and accessories in a careful and organized manner.
- Valid driver license
- Experience with horses is a big plus
- Base salary & generous commission package based on performances
- Health insurance
- Company car & trailer
- iPhone + iPad
- Sales training (two weeks)