Saddle Expert / Sales representative in the Pacific Northwest
Seattle, Washington, United StatesSales
Voltaire Group is one of the world’s leading equestrian saddle manufacturers with its heart and primary workshop in the marvelous town of Bidart, Basque Country, located in South West of France.
We have an exciting opportunity with Voltaire Design and we are looking for an incredible new sales team member that is ready to fully dedicate themselves to growing with our company.
All employees share the same enthusiasm and passion of well-made work and craftsmanship.
Due to growing demand, Voltaire Design is recruiting new sales representatives to become Sport Saddle Specialist in several territories across the US and Canada.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent our brand and develop sale network within the assigned territory
- Be present at all selected Horse Shows, actively searching for new sales opportunities and bringing care to your customers (riders, trainers, barns…) through fittings
- Manage your inventory of saddles and accessories in a careful and organized manner.
- Valid driver license
- Experience with horses is a big plus
- Base salary + generous commission package based on performances
- Health insurance
- Company car + trailer
- Iphone + Ipad
- Sales training (two weeks)